Andalo: your Alpine holiday destination in Italy!
9 reasons to visit Andalo:
- The most family-friendly resort in Trentino
- In winter: more than 50 km of ski pistes, with artificial snow-making facilities covering 100% of the slopes
- In summer: the perfect Alpine resort, to explore on foot or by bike
- Andalo Life Park: 130,000 m2 with facilities for more than 30 sports
- AcquaIN: wellness centre and indoor swimming pools
- Ski lifts open most of the year
- Stunning countryside and scenery
- Summer and winter events designed around families
- ... and of course hotels specialising in family-friendly holidays!
Andalo for families and children
The village of Andalo is a really magical place: in summer, the air is filled with the scent of pine forests, whilst winter is a time of crunchy snow, festive lights and cosy fireplaces. All year round, the clean mountain air is filled with the sound of laughing children playing in the countryside or running around under the falling snow.
Andalo is the perfect resort for holidays with children, with apartments and hotels designed around families, offering all the services and facilities you need for a truly memorable Alpine holiday with none of the stress.
But the real star of the show is the village's wonderful mountain setting. In summer, children can play in the large park in Andalo, trying out all kinds of new sports, or they can go for a walk in the beautiful Adamello Brenta natural park. In winter, there are the beautifully groomed pistes of Paganella, ideal for skiers of all ages and abilities, including snowboarders who will love the snowpark. And on top of that, Andalo is part of the Dolomiti Adamello Brenta Skirama network, a group of resorts boasting nearly 400 km of pistes! If you are not a skier, there are lots of other winter sports to enjoy in Andalo. There is always snow, from November to April!
Where is Andalo?
Andalo is an Alpine village in the northern Italian region of Trentino, between the Dolomites and Lake Garda.
It is easy to reach by car, just 20 minutes’ drive from the Trento Nord motorway exit (northbound, from Verona) or the San Michele All’Adige junction (southbound, coming from Austria).
- Trento - Andalo: 37 km
- Verona - Andalo: 130 km
- Milano - Andalo: 250 km
This is Andalo. This is an Andalo For Family holidays.Request information