The story of Orsotto
Orsotto has lived in the beautiful forests around Andalo for nearly 30 years, in harmony with nature and the residents of the village.
He is a wise and friendly guide, who knows our land like the back of his paws, and he cannot wait to show it off to families who choose to spend their holidays with their children in these mountains.
Orsotto really likes:
- The warmth and friendliness of the people of Andalo and their love of nature
- Our family-friendly hotels which care about families and the environment
- The traditional food and drink of Trentino, often made from locally sourced ingredients
- The Alpine farms where children always have the chance to meet the animals
- The views over Lake Molveno, the ski pistes and walks at any time of year
- Relaxing in a hammock among the pine trees and the aromas of the pristine forest
- Hot chocolate on the panoramic terraces of the restaurants and lodges of Friends of Andalo For Family
- Guests who, just like him, respect the region and leave it tidy
- The farm parks and the honey produced by beekeepers
- Helping families to discover all of the facilities and activities available from Andalo For Family