Molveno Forest Park
If you have never taken your children to an adventure park, a visit to Molveno Forest Park is a must for your family holiday in the summer sunshine.
The Park is in Pradel, close to the Pradel ski lift, and a warm welcome awaits you for an introduction to the unique experience of walking high up in the trees, using a combination of wires, cables, karabiners and suspended bridges.
Open throughout the summer from June to September, the park features six different courses to suit all ability levels for children aged 4 years and over:
- BASIC: very easy, suitable for children between 4 and 7 years
- MEDIUM: easy, recommended for children aged 8 and over
- ADVANCED: an agility test with obstacles, ideal for children between 10 and 12 years
- EXPERT: testing, with cableways and bridges suspended high in the air. Ideal for children aged 12 and over who are not afraid of trying out a thrilling new activity during their holiday
- TOP: very challenging, for children aged 14 and over, accompanied by an adult
- UP TO TREE CLIMBING: the best of the Molveno Forest Park: climbing from tree to tree, in complete safety.
For more information and details, visit : https://www.funiviemolveno.it/forest-park/Request information